- Executive Director of the American Tradition Institute
- Con to the question "Can Alternative Energy Effectively Replace Fossil Fuels?"
“An agenda, and lots of money, are behind efforts that undermine fossil fuel development (both oil and gas shale) in our country. Lies and distortions, effectively publicized, may kill it before U.S. drilling produces enough to make a difference in gas prices and in our dependence on energy sources from the Middle East.”
“Facts on Frack Attackers,” American Spectator, Aug. 3, 2011
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Executive Director, American Tradition Institute, 2010-present
- Senior Fellow, Commonwealth Foundation for Public Policy Alternatives, 2010-present
- Contributing Editor, Carolina Journal, 2008-present
- Correspondant, The Heartland Institute, 2009-2010
- Director, Climate Strategies Watch, 2007-2009
- Associate Editor, John Locke Foundation, 2001-2007
- Contributor, American Spector Online
- Associate Fellow, National Legal and Policy Center
- Blogger, Cooler Heads Coalition blog
- Former Associate Editor, Carolina Journal
- Former Editor, The Raleigh World
- Former Editor, The Triad World
- North Kingstown High School, 1982
- Mr. Chesser moved to North Carolina in 1995 from Los Angeles, where he worked in accounting for both private business and a nonprofit organization.
- Mr. Chesser grew up in Rhode Island.
- Quoted in: