- Director of the Southeast Office of the Nuclear Information and Resource Service
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Can Alternative Energy Effectively Replace Fossil Fuels?"
“Wind energy is the fastest growing form of electric power generation in the world. This technology leads the portfolio of renewable energy options, and solar power is also making enormous strides with significant annual drops in cost of photovoltaic hardware.”
“Confronting a False Myth of Nuclear Power: Nuclear Power Expansion Is Not a Remedy for Climate Change,” www.nirs.org, May 3, 2006
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director, Southeast Office of the Nuclear Information and Resource Service
- Former DC lobbyist, Stop Mobile Chernobyl Campaign
- Attended Purdue University
- BA, Biology and History of Science, Reed College
- Frequent guest on radio, national and regional television
- Quoted in: