- Former Principal of Nova Amber, LLC
- Pro to the question "Can Alternative Energy Effectively Replace Fossil Fuels?"
“Yes, a portfolio of alternative energy solutions can and must replace the use of fossil fuels around the globe. Each country has its own collection of assets such as geothermal, wind, hydro and solar to support its energy needs. Being energy independent allows each country to grow its economic base in a sustainable manner without impacting any other country in a race to consume finite resources.”
Email to ProCon.org, Feb. 19, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Independent business analyst & writer, 2002-present
- Manager, Market Research, AVAYA, Feb. 2006–Apr. 2008
- Founder and former Principal, Nova Amber, LLC
- Freelance columnist and blogger, ITWorld, TechTarget, NoJitter (formerly Business Communications Review), NewtorkWorld Fusion, Outsourcing Essentials, MicroTimes, and outsourcingcentral.com
- Member, Colorado Transition, Boulder Transition, Alternative Energy MeetUp, Boulder HighTech MeetUp
- MS student in Organizational Leadership, University of Denver
- BS, International Business, University of Colorado
- None found
- Quoted in: