- Executive Director of Gas & Power, Shell Trading, Global Solutions and Technology at Royal Dutch Shell
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Can Alternative Energy Effectively Replace Fossil Fuels?"
“Oil will however, continue to meet the growing demand for transport fuels for the foreseeable future, with gas a promising source of hydrogen in cars if fuel cells replace conventional engines.”
“Natural Gas – Our Bridge to the Future,” The Atlantic Monthly, Dec. 2003
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Executive Director, Gas & Power, Shell Trading, Global Solutions and Technology, Royal Dutch Shell, 2004-2009
- Former President and Chief Executive Officer, Shell Canada Limited, 2003-2004
- Member, China Development Forum
- Member, Society of Petroleum Engineers
- Member, Board of Directors, Boeing
- BS, Petroleum Engineering, University of Kansas
- Has been employeed by Shell (in various positions) since 1980
- Quoted in: