- Ewing-Worzel Professor of Geophysics in the Department of Earth and Environmental Engineering at Columbia University
- None Found to the question "Can Alternative Energy Effectively Replace Fossil Fuels?"
No position found as of Dec. 4, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to alternative energy or fossil fuel issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to alternative energy or fossil fuel issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Ewing-Worzel Professor, Geophysics, Department of Earth and Environmental Engineering, Columbia University, 2001-present
- Former Acting Associate Laboratory Director, Strategic and Supporting Research, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- Former Scientist, Theoretical Division, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- PhD, summa cum laude, Theoretical Particle Physics, Heidelberg University, Germany, 1978
- Diplom (German equivalent to MS), Heidelberg University, 1976
- Vordiplom (German equivalent to BS), Heidelberg University, 1975
- None found
- Quoted in: