- Founder and CEO of Citizens for Affordable Energy and Former President of Shell Oil Company
- Con to the question "Can Alternative Energy Effectively Replace Fossil Fuels?"
“[W]e are convinced that conventional oil and gas must be part of the solution in the short term, in the medium term, and in the long term.”
“A National Dialogue on Energy Security: The Shell Final Report,” www.shell.us, Feb. 14, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to alternative energy or fossil fuel issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to alternative energy or fossil fuel issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Board Member, Fuel Freedom Foundation
- Founder and CEO, Citizens for Affordable Energy
- Former Chairman, National Urban League
- Member, US Department of Energy Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technical Advisory Committee
- Board member, American Petroleum Institute
- Board member, Foreign Policy Association
- Board member, United States Energy Association
- Board member, National Association of Mnaufacturers
- Fellow, National Academy of Human Resources
- Chariman, Greater Houston Partnership, 2007
- Former President, Shell Oil Company
- Former Vice-President, International Human Resources, Allied Signal Inc.
- Former Vice-President, Human Resources, Northern Telecom Inc.
- Former General Manager, Motor Relatiions Operations, General Electric
- MA, Political Science, Kansas State University
- BA, Political Science, Kansas State University
- None found
- Quoted in: