- Economist at the Office of Energy Policy and New Uses at the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Pro to the question "Can Alternative Energy Effectively Replace Fossil Fuels?"
“In response to your question, I believe alternative energy could effectively replace fossile fuels.”
E-mail to ProCon.org, Nov. 25, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to alternative energy or fossil fuel issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to alternative energy or fossil fuel issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Economist, Office of Energy Policy and New Uses, United States Department of Agriculture (USDA)
- Ethanol Expert, Office of Energy Policy and New Uses, USDA
- Member, National Task Force on Commodity Costs and Returns Measurement Methods
- PhD, Agricultural Marketing, Washington State University
- MS, International Development, Cornell University
- MS, Agriculture, University of Tehran
- BS, Agriculture, University of Tehran
- None found
- Quoted in: