- Assistant Professor of Economics at Bowdoin College
- None Found to the question "Can Alternative Energy Effectively Replace Fossil Fuels?"
No position found as of Nov. 25, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to alternative energy or fossil fuel issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to alternative energy or fossil fuel issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Bowdoin College, 2010-present
- Former Postdoctoral Economist, Natural Capital Project, Stanford University
- PhD, Environmental Economics, University of Minnesota, 2007
- None found
- Quoted in: