- Pellegrino Research Professor of Entemology in the Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology at Harvard University
- None Found to the question "Can Alternative Energy Effectively Replace Fossil Fuels?"
No position found as of Oct. 17, 2008
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to alternative energy or fossil fuel issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to alternative energy or fossil fuel issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Pellegrino Research Professor, Entomology, Department of Organismic and Evolutionary Biology, Harvard University
- Honorary Curator, Entomology, Harvard University Museum of Comparative Zoology
- Scientific Committee, Ministry of the Environment, Colombia, 1999 – present
- Member, Board of Directors, Conservation International, 1997 – present
- Former Member, Executive Committee, World Wildlife Fund, 1987 – 1989
- Former Chairman, Committee on Biodiversity, 1987 – 1989
- PhD, Biology, Harvard University, 1955
- MA, Biology, University of Alabama, 1950
- BA, Biology, University of Alabama, 1949
- None found