- Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies at San Jose State University
- Pro to the question "Can Alternative Energy Effectively Replace Fossil Fuels?"
“The past decade has seen a renewed focus on innovations in solar energy research, development, and deployment. Solar energy offers the promise of transitioning away from carboniferous stocks of energy toward renewable energy resources.”
“Opening the Black Box of Solar Energy Technologies: Exploring Tensions Between Innovation and Environmental Justice,” Science as Culture, 2013
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to alternative energy or fossil fuel issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to alternative energy or fossil fuel issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Assistant Professor, Environmental Studies, San Jose State University, 2011-present
- Science, Technology, and Society Postdoctoral Scholar, University of California at Berkeley, 2009-2011
- Teaching Fellow, Sustainability Engineering and Ecological Design, University of California at Santa Cruz, 2008-2009
- Lecturer, University of California at Santa Cruz, 2006-2009
- PhD, University of California at Santa Cruz, 2007
- MS, Environmental Policy Studies, New Jersey Institute of Technology, 2001
- BS, Chemical Engineering, New Jersey Institute of Technology, 1998
- None found
- Quoted in: