- Associate Editor of Environment and Energy at Scientific American
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Can Alternative Energy Effectively Replace Fossil Fuels?"
“I have no official position on the alternative energy question. As a reporter, I’m just laying out the information for readers to decide for themselves.”
Email to ProCon.org, Feb. 18, 2009
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to alternative energy or fossil fuel issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to alternative energy or fossil fuel issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Associate Editor of Environment and Energy, Scientific American
- Former US Editor, Environmental Finance
- Former editor, John Wiley & Sons
- Former editor, Public Intrest GRFX
- Former editor, CMD Publishing
- MS, Journalism, Columbia University
- BA, English, Wesleyan University
- None found
- Quoted in: