- Researcher at the Energy research Centre of the Netherlands (ECN)
- None Found to the question "Can Alternative Energy Effectively Replace Fossil Fuels?"
No position found as of July 17, 2015
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals with PhDs, or equivalent advanced degrees in fields relevant to alternative energy or fossil fuel issues. Also top-level government officials (such as foreign leaders, US presidents, Founding Fathers, Supreme Court Justices, members of legislative bodies, cabinet members, military leaders, etc.) with positions relevant to alternative energy or fossil fuel issues.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Researcher, Energy research Centre of the Netherlands (ECN), 2006-present
- Member, sustainability working group, European Photovoltaic Industry Association (EPIA)
- Member, Photovoltaic Power Systems Programme Task 12, International Energy Agency (IEA)
- PhD, Physics, Imperial College (London), 2003
- None found
- Quoted in: