- Director of the Civil Justice Task Force at the American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC)
- Not Clearly Pro or Con to the question "Can Alternative Energy Effectively Replace Fossil Fuels?"
“Renewable energy sources have a place in America’s energy equation… Renewables currently can seldom compete with other ways of generation electricity. They are a luxury good. People who want to pay a premium to get wind power or solar power
should be able to do so, but the costs of wind power should not be forced on all electrical consumers.”
“Issue in Brief: Renewable Portfolio Standards,” www.alec.org (accessed Jan. 27, 2009)
- Theoretical Expertise Ranking:
Individuals and organizations that do not fit into the other star categories.
- Involvement and Affiliations:
- Director, Civil Justice Task Force, American Legislative Exchange Council (ALEC), 2007-present
- BA, International Politics, Johns Hopkins University, 2007
- None found